Thursday 12 December 2013

Tis the Season!

It's Thursday, so that mean's it's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts

Our theme this week is....'TIS THE SEASON!

Our amazing sponsor is
http://robynsfetish.com/

I used Gilded Christmas Dove for my card this week. I love how it exemplifies Peace, Love and Joy for the Holiday Season!


Closer view of the image:

The inside:

Card Recipe:
Image: Gilded Christmas Dove from Robyn's Fetish
CS/DP: CS is from Bazzil andDP is from DCWV "A Cup of Cheer" Stack.
Medium: SN Markers and Gellyroll pen
EF: Embossalicious Christmas Ornament
Inside Images:"Share the Spirit" & Ornament from Hero Arts
Ink: Stazon "Blazing Red" & Brilliance "Cosmic Copper"
Embellies: Pearls and Ribbon from my stash

Don't forget to stop by my teamies to see the wonderful creations they've created for you this week. Leave them some luv!

Thank you for stopping by!

~hugs~
Amy

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great card Amy, very classy

Hugs Helen xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Beautiful christmas card love the colours of your image and the dps are lovely hugs xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so festive. Love how the image stands out against the gold and cream background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the foil embossed papers with this image. As soon as I saw it I thought it was so striking. I have papers like this, but never thought to use them - didn't think they would work, but I guess I will have to get them out. You have given me some inspiration. Have a great holiday.