Sunday 15 December 2013

Magnolia Coasters

Happy Sunday my fellow crafters!
 It's time for another challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Our theme this Month is : ANYTHING BUT A CARD

Our amazing sponsor is:
http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/
Prize: $10 Gift Voucher

For this challenge I decided to try something new and make coasters using a Magnolia Angel Stamp.

I used Travertine Tiles from Home-Depot.


I stamped the image and sentiment using red and black Staz-on. 


I alternated the colors.


I finished it with some cork on the back.

These were great little gifts for my co-workers. They loved them!

I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did. Can't wait to see your amazing creations! Be sure to stop by my teamies for more fabulous inspiration. 

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These are wonderful gift ideas.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Annette said...

I love these soooo much for sharing how you made these. I'm definitely going to have to have a go. Thanks so much. I just need to find some tiles now! LOL
Fab idea and really simple too.
Thanks
Annette
xx