Monday 2 December 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs~ New DIGI Release 2013

Woohoo, I'm back to partake in the New Digi release 2013 for Fresh Brewed Designs !

http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/


NEW DIGI BUNDLE DEAL available until Tuesday, Dec3 - midnight EST
You can get this entire bundle HERE for $15
PLUS each bundle order will receive 3 surprise wintery digital sentiments free!
(you save $12)
 
How sweet is that?
 
Here's my card  using the sweet NOEL- SNOWMAN


I colored the image with SN Markers. The CS is from Recollections and DP from DCWV. Ribbon, Charm and pearls are from my stash. The Snowflake Mini punch is from Recollections. 

Be sure to check out the amazing creations from the design team and leave them some luv!

Happy Craftin'!

~Hugs~
 
Amy

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

super cuuuuute!!! Love the big bow you have added.

Edwina said...

So pretty. I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the soft background paper (of course I spotted those adorable little coffee mugs! :) The large satin ribbon is beautiful! Thank you for being a part of this release!
Big smiles,
Heather