Saturday 28 December 2013

Sweet Birdie!

Here's my last post for the night. I've gotten a lot of Craftin' done today.
 Now that's a great day! hehehe

I really wanted to play along. 

I used Sweetie Tweetie and Warms my Heart Sentiment in the inside of the card.

I just loved this "Tweet" Little birdie!



I colored the image with SN Markers and White Gellyroll pen for highlights. Used Liquid Pearl in yellow for the eye.
Here's a closer look at the image:



The inside of the card:
(the card is straight, I swear, just the corner got tucked underneath...doh!)

Recipe:
CS: American Crafts (base), Recollections (Layers)
DP: "Floral Fantasy" by Louise Tiller (Freebie from Cardmaking Magazine)
Coloring Medium: SN markers and White Gellyroll Marker
Embellies: Lace, Flowers, brads all from my stash . Pearl Swirl from the Dollar store. Liquid Pearls in Yellow.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:







Thank you for stopping  by and Happy Craftin' my sweets!

~Big Hugs~
Amy


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. Love the lace and pearl swirls.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, perfect colouring, love your layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x