Friday 27 December 2013

Chocolate Angel

Happy Friday my lovelies! I was checking out the fun and fabulous posts over at Fresh Brewed Designs when I came across the amazing creations from the Fussy and Fancy DT. Wowwwweeee! They have beautiful projects!

I wanted to play along with their Chocolate Challenge so here is my card...

The stamp is Rememberance Angel from Rick St. Dennis. Just love the details of this image! I used my SN Markers and Metallic Gellyroll's to color her. Shaded the image with Brilliance Bronze.  I used Liquid Pearls in Bisque for some dimension. I finished it off with flowers and punched stars in chocolate and caramel browns.

Here's a closer look at the image.

I'd like to enter the following Challenges:




8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Love how you colored this wonderful image! Great composition. I like that you kept your embellishments to a minimum and allowed your wonderful image to shine! Very nicely executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jo Ann said...

Your creation is amazing...Love the lay-out and all the embellishments you adhered to this awesome project. So glad you joined and visited us at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. God bless and have an awesome week ahead.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Oh Amy, your card is gorgeous. I love this angel image--it's a beauty! Fabulous colouring. Your matching DP with the stars is just perfect. Love those liquid pearls too.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

kanatanewf said...

Oh my - your angel is simply gorgeous. Loving the chocolate accents with the golden stars. Thanks for joining us this week for our "anything goes" challenge at the Sister Act Card Challenge.

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful image and colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Unknown said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers with our Anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT)

Rick said...

Thanks for using my angel image so beautifully-I love your warm lustrous colours and careful use of embellies and textures-Good Job!

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne