Sunday 1 December 2013

Sparkles Christmas Challenge~ Christmas Feasts & Treats

Happy Sunday! Oh my we've had a terrible wind storm this weekend. I just got internet back up!
So apologies for my late posting!

Our theme for Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month is:

* Christmas Feasts & Treats *
Can't wait to see what  Yummy Treats you serve up this month!
Our amazing sponsor this month is:
http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 Prize: $10 of Digi's!!
Here's my card
I used "Little Candy Striper" from House Mouse Stamps. 
 CS is from American Crafts and DP froom DCWV. Ribbon and stickers are from Recollectioons. 
I colored the image with SN Markers. Here's a closer look:
 I used glossy accents on the candy canes she colored. ;o)
The inside includes a sentiment from House Mouse too:
Be sure to check out the Design Team's tasty treats! 
Happy Craftin'!
Amy 

No comments: