Sunday 18 June 2017

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #101

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #101. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 

Today I used ARTplorations  Emanations Stencil along with sentiments from Bold Sentiments: Explore STAMPlorations Stamp Set. 

 A pretty quick and easy background using a watercolor paper tag and some Distress Oxide inks applied thru the Emanations Stencil. I splattered some White acrylic paint and let dry. I used some Brushos in Orange and emerald green on an airplane diecut and applied some washi tape from my stash onto the tag. Stamped sentiments from the
Bold Sentiments: Explore STAMPlorations Stamp Set and used foam tape for added dimension to adhere the sentiments and airplane. Some ribbon and button finished off the tag.

I hope you were inspired to play along in our Monthly Challenge, there is still some time to join in.


Don't forget you can use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" to  Save 20% in the STAMPlorations online shop. Have a great weekend. :o)
 

No comments: