Thursday 1 June 2017

LBBS~ Sophie and Sam Tag

Good morning crafty friends, today I'm super excited to share with you my make for 
http://lbbstamps.com/
Here's a lil' tag using Kite Sophie & Sam which is one of the two adorable new releases this month. 

I started with a tag made from MDF Chipboard and then covered it with Recollections Designer papers and layered them on. I added a Doily and the kite embellie (also from Recollections) and a button and twine to finish it off. :o)


I colored this adorable image with Distress Markers and Spectrum Noir Markers. I fussy cut it out and adhered it with 3D foam tape for added dimension. 


These two are just too cute for words even! Love them! :o)


Be sure to check out the other DT's amazing makes using this month's LBBS New Releases!

I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 

  

No comments: