Saturday 24 June 2017

LBBS~Dream Canvas

Hello, crafty friends, today I have a lil' Mixed Media Canvas using one of the amazing Mixed Media Images that Olga has in the Little Blue Button Shop! I used the Angel digi stamp

Isn't she beautiful??? 
Be sure to check out the other amazing Mixed Media Images in the shop here


Here's my canvas:
 
 I started by applying texture paste thru a TCW Reverse Chicken Wire stencil. Once dry, I sprayed some color sprays in Orange, yellow and red and stamped some shapes for added texture for my background. 


I watercolored the ANGEL image with Derwent Inktense pencils and fussy cut out. I adhered her to my canvas with gel medium and 3D foam tape. I finished by adhering different feathers I stamped, die cut and shaped/curled. I finished with a simple sentiment and voila! :o)


I sure hope I've inspired you today. 

Happy craftin'!
 


No comments: