Friday 6 May 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Dreamcatcher

Happy Friday Crafty Friends, I'm back to share with you an lil' make I made for
http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/


using April's newly released Feathers. As soon as I saw this set, I knew I would be making it into a Dreamcatcher and I'm loving how it turned out. 
 I used Distress Inks- Pickled Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral on Watercolor Cardstock for my background. Then used a Heidi Swapp Stencil with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink in the corners and finished with some water droplets.  
I stamped the leaves onto Watercolor Paper and used different Distress Inks and fussy cut them out. Love the vibrant colors. I used "Dream Big" from the Dream Big Set as I thought it was the perfect sentiment to go with my dreamcatcher. :o)

For the actual Dreamcatcher I die cut the circle using 2 different sized Circle dies and wrapped it with twine from my stash. I then embossed the feathers in white EP onto Vellum and attached to the back of the dreamcatcher. I love the white feathers in contrast to the vibrant colors I used on the card. Some enamel dots to portray beads on the dreamcatcher finish it off.
Here's the inside using the feathers again
I sure hope I've inspired you to DREAM BIG today and get crafty!
Join me next Friday to see my make using this month's new releases. Oh and don't forget to check the Blog for our new challenge starting next Monday! 

Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases. 
 

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Waving My Wand said...

Um, I think you know how I feel about this. Fabulosity!!

Sharon Smith said...

I love dream catchers and this is just stunning Hun, what a fab make xxxx

Stacy Sheldon said...

oh WOW! the vibrancy of the colors on this is jaw dropping Amy :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning design, love the colours. Alison x

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

So colorful!! Great card+

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

So colorful!! Great card+

Unknown said...

OMG! What a great idea and super fun card, Amy! Love this!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is so creative and fun!