Friday 20 May 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Tulips for you!  

Happy Friday Crafty Friends, I'm back to share with you an lil' make I made for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/

using May's newly released Tulip Bucket Bouquet.


I love how pretty and rustic this Stamp is. I wanted a soft color palette, so I went with the White Wash Technique and colored it with White Pigment Ink and water. Hence the term “white wash”. Lol You then watercolor the image. :o)


I kept it simple with the embellishments so the focus was on the image. A sentiment from the new Sail Away set, which I embossed with White EP and  some white ribbon and bling finished off my card. 

 
Here's a closer look of the image. I love this technique on Kraft cardstock. Lends a softness to the whole card.

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty!

Join me next Friday to see another make using this month's new releases. Oh and don't forget there's still time left to join in our Challenge this month!


Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.  
 


 

5 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Stunning card Hun the effect the white wash gives is gorgeous and the colors of the tulips are stunning xxxxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy stunning card. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Amy....gorgeous card and I love the white wash technique. It looks awesome on Kraft paper.

Unknown said...

Very nice Amy! Fun technique. Melissa

Lindsay A said...

I seen this on my Pinterest home page and had to pop over and comment. This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the CAS style and the coloring!!