Friday 13 May 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Set Sail!


Happy Friday Crafty Friends, 
I'm back to share with you an lil' make I made for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/


Using this month's new release Sail Away
I love this set- the images and sentiments are so much fun to play with!

I used Ranger Distress Inks to create my background onto Mixed Media Cardstock and mounted the card onto some black cardstock. The sunset: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door. For the water: Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China. 


I colored the sailboat with SN Markers and fussy cut it out and adhered it with 3D Foam Tape for added dimension.



I sure hope I've inspired you to SET SAIL today and get crafty!
Join me next Friday to see another make using another of this month's new releases. 

Oh and be sure to check the May Challenge we have going on- it's a fun Sketch- so come and play along with us!


Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.  

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, love those colours you have used. Great background. Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Erin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous Card love the colours and those waves look so realistic. Alison xx

Sharon Smith said...

This is stunning hun I love everything about it, the colors you have used are so vibrant they just make the whole design pop xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful....love everything about it! Great job with the new Sail Away set!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Unknown said...

What a wonderful background you created. It's perfect for this card. Great job! Melissa