Friday 29 April 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Happy Trails to you...

Happy Friday Crafty Friends, I'm back to share with you an lil' make I made for
http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/


using the newly released Howdy. I love this set for masculine cards and the DT gals have made some ADORABLE makes using it for Girly cards too, so be sure to check out the blog here to see them all!

I used DP from Recollections and paper-pieced the Cowboy boots and fussy cut them out. Added a little White Gelly roll pen for some added "pop"...that's man code for "Bling". hehehe. I adhered it to a circle die cut that I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks on so they boots would stand out. For the Cowboy hat, I stamped the image with Walnut Stain Distress Ink onto watercolor paper I applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto and spritzed with water to get a weathered and worn look. I watercolored the band of the hat with some more Walnut Stain. I love Two Paper Diva stamps because you can bend and manipulate the stamps to curve like I did to apply the sentiment onto the circle. ;o)



Some twine, enamel dots and a Bingo Card from my stash finished off the card to keep to the masculine feel of the card. 

and here's the inside of my card using the same design as the front:

Because I was having so much fun with this set and already had my Distress Inks, I made another card to share with you...I know, I know...awesome right? LOL


Using Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Squeezed Lemonade and Walnut Stain Distress Inks on Watercolor paper with the Ranger Mini Blending Tool, I created the base of my card and added some water droplets for added texture. Then I used an old Stampin' Up spot Stamp in Walnut Stain to create some added texture to my base. Stamped the cool "Howdy" sentiment and cowboy boots onto my card as I think it makes another fun Masculine card that could be used for any occasion. 

and here's the inside using the Cowboy Hat and another fun sentiment from the set:

Please stop by next Friday for another fun Make using this month's New releases...it's "DREAMY" ;o)
 
Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.




 

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card. love Alison xx

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Both are super cute! I'm loving this set more and more and you just added more fun!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fun job, loving the little details!