Tuesday 8 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Good Morning Lovelies!

Here's our {Pin}sperational Pic for this week's challenge over at {Pin}sperational Challenges.


We have amazing sponsors this week too:
http://www.beccysplace.com/
 Prize:3 digi's or 1 digi set

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DorkyPrints
 Prize: $25 Voucher

http://robynsfetish.com/shop/
 Prize: 3 Digi's


I cut out circles with Spellbinder's Circle Dies and layered the cute Digi's behind them. Love them peeking out!
The sentiment is from Michael's in Dew Drop Lilac.I finished it off with pastel enamel dots.


I colored the images with SN markers. 

Here's the inside of the card using the cutout circle halves from the front. 
CS is American Crafts and DP is from Recollections. 

Be sure to stop by my teamies for their wonderful Creations!

Happy Craftin'!
~Hugs~
Amy

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww... this is adorable, inside and out. Great card!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy this is so cute inside and out, love those images they are so sweet. As you know I recently changed the name of my blog and in order for you to continue to follow me you need to unfollow and then follow again, apologies if I have already asked this of you but I would hate to lose you. Love Alison xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH NOW THIS IS JUST TOO SWEET! Love the little peeking friends and the beautiful soft papers. SUPER YUMMY and beautiful inspiration piece!
HUGS!

Denise Goeldner said...

I love this card and the soft colours are so sweet, beautifully done
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Robyn’s Fetish Challenge Blog
Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
Deedee’s Digis Blog
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Sandra H said...

Awww Amy such a cute card x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Amy!! What a sweet and beautiful card!! Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you as one of my five Liebster Award nominees!! You can check the details on my blog.