Friday 25 April 2014

Robin Christmas Wishes!

I'm back to share with you, the my card for the Progressive Christmas Challenge over at  Digistamps4Joy!

This month, we got the amazing Christmas digi:
 Isn't it beautiful?


I had so much fun coloring this lil' guy! DP is Graphic 45 and holly berries are Petaloo. 

Here's a closer look at the image:
I finished it off with Diamond Dust for my ice/snow. 


I'm entering the following challenge:


Christmas Challenge over at  Digistamps4Joy- April

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Amy this is absolutely gorgeous and so lovely coloured. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful digi stamp which you have coloured to perfection just gorgeous. Love Alison xx