Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy Birthday Lil' Lady!

Good afternoon!

This month we got the cute
Ladybug Boots & Daisies Planter.

I used the pre-colored image and sentiment from the set. CS is Bazzil and Recollections. As I'm mailing this card, I kept it simple. The Cute lil' Lady Bugs are from my stash. I used EK Tools Border for some shape.

I used Glossy Accents on the Boots to make them look like wet rain boots. Yellow Stickles was used on the flower centers.
 
 I'd like to enter the following challenge:
Imagine That! Monthly Progressive Challenge- April

Thank you for stoppin' by and Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy
 

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy brilliant fun card love those wellies they are so cute. Love Alison xx

Cely said...

so cute, amy! love the blingin' bugs!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so pretty Amy just loveing the image too! x

Kristine said...

Hi Amy! What a CUTE card - love the added ladybugs, they're perfect for these boots. *Ü* Thanks for playing in our monthly challenge! Have a wonderful day.
~Kris
Imagine That! Digis by Kris