Friday 19 August 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Celebrate Life!

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a double feature for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/

using the newly release Celebrate Life . I have a lil' card and tag using the same set but in different ways. :o)

For the card, I created a Heart Sunset with the Heart and Paint Mark from the set. 

I started with some watercolor yellow onto Watercolor Paper. I then stamped the Heart and then masked it off with a Post-it Note. I then started stamping the paint marks from left to write, masking off the previous mark. I used all Memento Dew Ink pads. I finished with a sentiment from the same set. 


Of course, I had to add a lil' somethin' somethin' to the inside:
   
 And here's the tag I made using the same, Celebrate Life set.
 I started with a #8 Tag and added a Gesso Base layer. I then covered the base with Art Alchemy- Violet Gold Acrylic Paint such a pretty metallic paint. :o) I then stamped the paint marks with Deep Purple Archival Ink. I then stamped sentiments using Blue Violet and Jet Black Archival Inks. Inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Paint and finished with  black satin ribbon and a twine bow.
 
Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next Friday to see another fun make using this month's NEW RELEASES!! ;o)


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two super fun projects using the same set...love it! We'll share one and send everyone your way to see the other! They won't want to miss either one!

Unknown said...

Ok, so all these are so creative!! Love that you have thought outside the box and created such fun cards all with the same set. I'm having fun catching up on my comments. :) Melissa