Friday 5 August 2016

Joggles~ DREAM Canvas

If your looking for my TWO PAPER DIVAS POST please go here. :o)

Good morning and happy Friday crafty friends! 


I'm back to share with you a DREAMY Canvas for you using stencils and goodies from Joggles Mixed Media Supplies.

 I had a lot of fun playing with Joggles Stencils- Punchinella Trio 1 and Joggles Skinny Minny Mask - Checkerboard & Rings! Stencils are so fun to create with using different mediums, pastes and techniques! Plus they are a great way to dress up/alter your embellishments to suit your crafty needs! Joggles has an AMAZING selection of stencils and masks so be sure to check them all out here.

 
For my step-by-step tutorial, please check the Joggles Blog.

Thanks for stopping' by, I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 


1 comment:

Sharon Smith said...

This is just stunning Hun. I love the colors you have used. It appears to glow with the gleam of the sprays you have used xxxx