Sunday 26 June 2016

Faery Ink~ Gabbie Poppy Fae

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I created for



using the newly released Gabbie Poppy Fae. How gorgeous is she??? 
I knew I wanted to create a luscious scene for this pretty image as soon as I saw it.


I used Twinkling H20's in Poppy Red for my background, how appropriate is that? LOL! I just love the gold shimmer in it....unfortunately, the camera doesn't pick it up well. I then stamped the Dylusions Around the Edge-Leaves with Jet Black Archival Ink and colored them in with Cut Grass Dylusions Paint. Added some doodling with a Signo White Gel Pen and voila a vibrant and lush background. I kept the card CAS embellishment wise as I didn't want to distract from the image and background. I will add a sentiment once I know what I will use it for. That's what I love about Amanda's Faery Ink Images, they are so versatile and can be used for various mediums and occasions.


Here's a close up of my image that I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut out. I added some SN Clear Sparkle Pen to her wings- don't think the camera picks up all the 
shimmer :o(

I adhered her onto my base card with some 3D foam tape to add some dimension
I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! 
Don't forget to stop by our FB Page for giveaways, crafty chats, swaps and to share your makes-
We love seeing what you create with Faery Ink Images.
Oh and did you know Faery Ink is on Instagram and Pinterest?
Share your makes and visit us for more inspiration!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Amy this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie