Sunday 19 June 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Father's Day Card

Good Morning Crafty Friends, 
I'm back to share with you a lil' make I made for


http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/


With it being Father's Day today, I made my Pop's a card using 
TruckPick Up Lines and hearts from I Chews You


He used to own a blue '52 International Truck when I was younger, so thought this would be perfect for him. :o)


 
I used the White Washing Technique on Kraft again, as I like the watercolored effect it lends to images. I embossed the images with White EP onto the Kraft cardstock then did a white washing with White Craft Ink. Once dry, I colored it with a waterbrush and Tombow Markers. I finished with some buttons and twine to keep it masculine.


There we have it...a pretty fun, sentimental Father's Day Card. :o)





I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty!


Don't forget to join our Challenge that is still going on! It's a fun one!
Join me next Friday to see another make using June's AMAZING New Releases!:o)


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure your "Pop's" is going to love this card!! Melissa