Thursday 27 November 2014

Frosty Face!

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #238 our challenge is

TAGS
(use a tag on your card)

I used Frosty Face 
for this challenge. He's only $1.00 in the store PLUS he's 50% off until December 15th! And how cute is he?

 DP and CS are from Michael's. I used the Wreath Bow Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Cut two of them and layered them for a fuller effect. Made a tag with and eyelet and ribbon- embossed a Recollections sentiment with Shimmer Green EP from Michael's. Finished it with Bling Strips from my stash. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut him out. 

Be sure to check out the FABULOUS "TAG" Creations from my teamies and leave them some love!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy
 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So adorable is your card x