Wednesday 19 November 2014

Vintage Geek Girl!

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my DT card for 
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/

It's an Anything Goes Challenge! 

One of Our amazing Sponsors is
http://digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
 Used DP's from DCWV and DP's from Recollections.  I loved the soft even Vintage feel of the papers together. :o)
Used twine and a button from my stash. Finished it off with a "Thank You" Peel-Off sentiment. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and used Glossy Accents on the glasses. 

I look forward to seeing your creations this week. Be sure to check out the amazing creations from my teamies for more inspiration. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe Challenge #91- AG 

Hambo Challenges- Thanks again! 

Paper Pretties Weekly Challenge #337- Thankgiving/ Be Thankful 

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #204- AG 

Simons Says Stamp Challenge- Thanks/Thanksgiving 

The Sisterhood of Crafters- THANK-FUL 
 


14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Amy great colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Hazel said...

I love the button and twine, Amy. I'm not sure the name of the image is politically correct. lol I started wearing my specs at just about that age so I must have been seen as a geek too. Hazel x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and what a lovely layout too!

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful coloring, Amy! Cute image and I love the fibers. Amazing how you matched the dp colors so closely. :-D

Diane said...

Super cute image. pretty papers, too!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Thank-ful" challenge!
Diane TSH DT

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image and your colouring. Fab background really like the twine. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer (DT member )

Darlene said...

WOW! Great coloring and design Amy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s THANK’ful’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty. Love the addition of the button and fringe. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thankful" challenge.

Lisa B said...

So sweet! I love those papers, even better I have them! lol

Thanks for playing along with our "Thankful" challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Happy Crafting!

cheiron said...

So pretty. Love the coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe Challenge :)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Allways Something Creative)

Jeannie said...

What a fun image, and I love what you did with the twine and the button! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie