Monday 25 June 2018

SCRAP N' STAMP~ Cause a Scene

Good morning, it's time for my DT inspiration for 

Today, I have a lil' tag using a few Tim Holtz, Ranger and Prima Products. 


I started with a tag die cut from the largest Tim Holtz Sizzix Tags set and used Cracked Pistachio and Abandoned Coral Distress Paints. Once dry, I stamped numbers from the Tim Holtz "Life's Possibilities" set with Garden Patina Archival Ink.  I die cut the Damask from the Tim Holtz Mixed Media Halloween Die Set from White Cardstock and adhered to my tag using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive


I adhered some Finnabair Mini and Small Art Stones with Finnabair Soft Matte Gel. Once dry, I colored with Distress Stains in Cracked Pistachio and Abandoned Coral with a waterbrush. I added a Tim Holtz Paper Doll and Snarky Small Talk Stickers with some Dylusions Post-Box Red Paint Pen around them. Some white splatters, using Dylusions White Linen Spray, finished off my Tag. :o)

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty and play with some different mediums. 




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous and so created is your card love the colours too!