Friday 8 June 2018

CRAFTSTAMPER~ Just Leap!

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our generous sponsor this month is
There are 3 beautiful Stamp Sets and one fun Stencil up for grabs for this month's amazing prize!!


      


How sweet is this prize pack???
For  all the challenge details and for linking your entry please visit the Craft Stamper blog *here*

For this month's make, I used the fun new THEORIES Set by Tim Holtz along with my Bombay India Inks. 



I started by adding water to my Watercolor panel and then dropping in Magenta and Yellow Bombay Inks. These are great for layering one at a time, as once dry they are permanent and layer beautifully! Plus, I love the vibrancy of the colors. 


I then stamped the image in Black  Onyx Versafine Ink using my TH Platform. I then added the sentiment using the Black Onyx Versafine Ink and then used second generation stamping with Archival Sunflower and Memento Rose Bud inks. Some black splatters and Black Nuvo Drops finished off the card. :o)


I sure hope I've inspired you to get Crafty today and can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration here



No comments: