Sunday 23 April 2017

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #93

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #93. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 


Today I used ARTplorations Hidden Hearts & Just Flow Stencils with STAMPlorations Strong Women Stamp set for these fun lil' tags.  


I started with a black and white heavy CS tags. I then applied Versamark over the Hidden Hearts & Just Flow stencils. I then applied Pearl Ex Pigment Powders over it with a brush. You can see how the colors look different on black or white backgrounds. :o) I then sprayed them with a sealer. 

I then embossed sentiments from the Strong Women Stamp set onto smaller tags and used eyelets for a little embellishment. 

Some twine finished off my tags. Simple, easy and fun! :o)


I hope you were inspired to play along in our Monthly Challenge, there is still some time to join in. Have a great weekend. :o)













1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

These tags are oh-so-pretty! I adore the vibrant backgrounds!