Saturday 1 April 2017

LBBS~ April New Release~Fishing Sophie

Good morning crafty friends, today I'm super excited to share with you my first make for 
http://lbbstamps.com/

Here's my make using Fishing Sophie which is one of two adorable new releases this month. 

I did a journal page using Fishing Sophie:

 I started by creating my nature scene using Distress Paints and applying it to my page with a brayer. I applied white acrylic paint thru a stencil for my "clouds" and stamped some circles in my water for added texture. I created my border with Acrylic Paints and stamped my sentiment using Staz On inks. 


I colored the image with SN Markers and fussy cut her out and applied her to the corner as if she's fishing in this vast lake and is just enjoying the gifts of Nature ;o)


I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 

  

  

2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, cute scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nancy Ball said...

What a sweet journal page.