Friday 26 February 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Andy Warhol inspired

Happy Friday Crafty Friends, I'm back to share with you an lil' card I made for
http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/

Today, I went for an Andy Warhol inspired card using For Peep's Sake.
 I started by embossing the images onto 2x2' square pieces of Watercolor paper with Black EP. Then I used 5 different Distress Inks in Broken Glass, Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral, Evergreen Bough and Seedless Preserves. I then dropped water droplets onto them and blotting extra water with paper towel, to add some texture. I then backed it with Black Cardstock and adhered it to my white and black card base. 

The  Sentiment was done with 3D pop dots for added dimension and some enamel dots finished it off.
Of course, I had to tie the front of my card to the inside and here it is:

So there's a simple and fun lil' card using this month's new release. Don't forget to come back next Friday, I'll have another fun make to share with you!

oh and did you know Two Paper Divas has a new Challenge? Be sure to check it out here and play along!

Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases. You sure don't want to miss out, we have a lot of fun things happening in March...Ok, Ok, here's a hint...HOP anyone? :o)




  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card!! Love the layout and overall idea. :O) Melissa

Chark said...

cuteness galore!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the Andy warhol look!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the Andy warhol look!!!

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

Love the backgrounds! I thought it was DP until I read your process! Soo pretty!

Cindy Groh said...

What a fabulous Easter card. Cool sentiment and how the words are placed.