Thursday 19 March 2015

One Happy Panda!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our challenge for you this week is:

SHAPED CARD


Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:

For my last challenge with Creative Knockouts, I used Happy Panda this week and made a circle card from my Lifestyle Crafts dies.

I used DP from American Crafts and sentiment die from Cuttlebug. Finished with some Bamboo cuts from Cricut and enamel dots from my stash. 

Colored the lil' cutie with SN Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. 

Be sure to check out the amazing shaped creations from my teamies- THEY ARE AMAZING!

I'd also like to thank Kelly and the DT for a wonderful ride! I will miss getting crafty with all you Sweet and amazing ladies!

~hugs~
Amy

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Awww so sweet, great card, nice shape, I like that bamboo...very cool idea. Nicely colored image too. Wowee, high five friend!
Hugs,
L ;)

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Amy! Love that panda and the bamboo stalks!

Thank you for all of your beautiful creations during your stay at Creative Knockouts! See you in craftyland!

Margaret said...

This is so cute and your coloring of the panda is just fabulous. Maggie - DT Teamie