Thursday 5 March 2015

Oh My!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our challenge for you this week is:

BORDER TIME


Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:
http://www.thepapershelter.com/
Prize: $15 GC

I got to work with Oh My!
I created a border around the image with an EK Tools Punch. I used DP's from my stash and CS from American Crafts. I finished with Ribbons, Flower and enamel dots from my stash. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and Prismacolor pencils:
I added Liquid pearls to the Tiara for added dimension. 

I sure hope you join us for this fun BORDER TIME Challenge this week.


Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your image Amy and your colouring is truly stunning another great creation as always x

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Amy! Gorgeous card, pretty colors and super fun borders!

Scrap Shack Designs said...

I love the colors in this card. Great job

Cathy P said...

Love, love, love the way you created your ribbon border, Amy!!

Margaret said...

Oh My! is right. What a cute scene and I love everything about it. Fabulous coloring and creative layout. Maggie - DT Teamie