Sunday 18 August 2013

The Cat's Meow!

For my friends birthday I created the following card. She loves cats...so this month's From the Heart- Stamp of the month is The Cat's Out of the Bag.  I knew it would be perfect for her!
 
 
I started with an easel card made from Pink and turquoise Cardstock from American Crafts and DP from Recollections.  I used Martha Stewarts Round the Page Ribbon Loop Punch.
 
I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and die cut it using spellbinders Labels Nine.
I made the sentiment with Word and cut it out with Labels nine and curved rectangles dies from Spellbinders.
 
I used fabric flowers from the local craft store and pearls from my stash to finish it off.
 
I am happy to report she absolutely loved it!! :oD

I'd like to enter the following challenge:
 
 
Happy Stampin'!
 
~Amy


2 comments:

Imke said...

Amy it´s such a beautiful easel card and i like the image size.

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} - From the Heart Stamps.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Amy, I like the sweet image the colours and embellishments.
Kevin xx