Friday 7 December 2018

CRAFT STAMPER~Holiday Sparkle

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our prize this month is


For this month's challenge, I created some Christmas Winter Scenes with a whole lot of sparkle!! I must admit, it was hard to capture the glitter in photos, so I did manage one with the flash on...not top quality, but it works. lol



I started with a Bridge roadway stamp from my stash (sorry I don't have a company name as it was from a Goody Bag at a crop)- stamped it onto Bristol smooth  with Memento Toffee Crunch. I then stamped trees (Stampers Anonymous Tree Line and CTMH Frosted Kit) in different shades of greens (Versamagic  Spanish Olive and Versafine Olympia Green) to finish off my scene. 


I then added the panel to a sheet of Sookwang Adhesive and pour on the glitter. I burnished the glitter in place. For this card, I then took a sheet of white CS and used Spellbinders ovals to create the window and adhered it to the glitter panel. A poinsettia and greens from the TH Funky Festive Die set and  a sentiment from Penny Black in Versafine Sepia finished off the card.  




Here's the inside of the first card:



For the second card, I created the same scene the same way as above but kept it to the one layer and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx and used the greens and pinecones from the same Funky Festive set.



Here's the inside of the second card:



Here's my attempt at capturing the GLITTER..Lol:


I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!

I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv. 




1 comment:

Tom Williams said...

Lovely card.Thanks for sharing.