Friday 2 November 2018

CRAFT STAMPER~ Rainy Daze

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our prize this month is




What a fun prize pack!!!

This month I used the Gorjuss- Rainy Daze stamp set along with some paper piecing and coloring on Kraft cardstock. 

I started by stamping the Gorjuss girl onto kraft cardstock and coloring her with my Prisma, Derwent and Jane Davenport Pencils. 


I then stamped the image again onto some Basic Grey designer papers and fussy cut them out to paper-piece them onto my colored image. 



I then die cut the panel using Sizzix Dotted Rectangle die and adhering it to another designer piece on my base card. Some Nuvo Crystal glaze on the puddle and hearts finished off my card with a sentiment from Altenew. 

And here's the inside of my card:



I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!

I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv. 



No comments: