Friday 3 August 2018

CRAFT STAMPER~

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our prize this month is


What a fun prize- this ink is AMAZING and so much FUN to play with!

This month, I used a gorgeous stamp from Pip Art- Florana. Pip has some seriously gorgeous stamps- be sure to check her out!

I started with a background I made months ago with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals- Tiffany Lou Blue,Curiouser Chartreuse and Queen of Hearts Red.
  I stamped Florana with Versafine Nocturne Ink and then added some Washi Tape to balance it out and bring some of the colors in the background forward. I then added some faux stitching using 49 and Market- Gabi's Line Stitch stamp set. I finished with an older Stampin' Up Sentiment from Stash. 

I added the same details to the inside of my card as well:
That stitching sure looks real doesn't it? :o)

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!

I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv. 




No comments: