Sunday 6 May 2018

STAMPlorations~ BE READY TO SOAR!

Yay! It's time for another STAMPlorations Mixed Media Monthly Challenge again! 
Just remember to use a stencil in your make (and it cannot be a card) to be eligible to win. 

We are switching it up a bit this month by adding a


Wooohooo!So here's a tag  I made using Senecio 1 and a sentiment from the Trendy Birds 2 stamp set. 


I started with a  tag cut from the Manila Tags die set and applied Distress paints in Paint and Mustard Seed. I then added Brushed Corduroy  Distress Ink thru the Senecio 1  stencil. I colored the TH  Bird Branch die cut with Ground Espresso, Candied Apple and Posca Pens. 


I adhered the diecut to my tag and used Walnut Stain Distress Crayon for a bit of shadowing with a waterbrush. I stamped the sentiment from the Trendy Birds 2 stamp set with Coffee Mini Archival Ink and finished with some stained seam binding. 

There's my fun little tag for this month's THINGS WITH WINGS challenge- I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! 

Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)



4 comments:

Dee Earnshaw said...

awesome tag and gorgeous ribbon!!!!

Gail said...

Lovely tag TFS

New Creations said...

So beautiful!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful tag and colors!!!