Friday 13 April 2018

CRAFTSTAMPER~ Fly Away with Me!

Woohooo! It's time for another challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? Our generous sponsor is

One lucky challenge participant will win these two Stamp sets!! *swoon*

For  all the challenge details and for linking your entry please visit the Craft Stamper blog *here*


This month I used Santoro's Gorjuss "FLY AWAY WITH ME" Stamp set and created a Journal Page:



I created the background using Dylusions Paints in Calypso Teal and Fresh Lime. I then added the same colors through a Heidi Swapp Triangle Stencil. I also used Joggles "Wonky Circles" Foam Stamp in the same colors to create more texture in my background. Stampers Anonymous Classics 6 created a border in green Archival Ink. I added a sentiment from Handwritten Thoughts as I thought it went with my fly girl perfectly! :o)



I stamped the Gorjuss Girl onto Neenah Solar White CS and colored her with SN Markers and Prisma Color Pencils. I then paper-pieced her dress and balloon using papers from Basic Grey's B SIDE collection. Distress Crayons in Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron added some shading to my girl. :o)

I sure hope I've inspired you to get Crafty today and can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration here



1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Great page Amy, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x