Sunday 17 December 2017

STAMPlorations: Sunday Stencil 105~ Christmas Shaker Tag

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a lil
 gift shaker tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #105. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  hereso be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 

Today I made a gift tag using  Tags 1 as my base, with ARTplorations Ethnic Organic Two Stencil  which I used with Versamark thru the stencil and embossed in white EP. I then created an ombre effect with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors in blues. 


I then added a doily and circle die cut from my stash and added the cute lil' gift box shaker I created using the CUTplorations  Gift Builder 2 die set. I finished with sentiments from the STAMPlorations Trendy Christmas Trees &  Noteworthy 2 stamps sets onto a piece of vellum I die cut with a smaller Tags 1 die and attached it to my tag with silver cord from my stash. 

Don't forget there is still time to join in the Monthly Challenge here.  

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)

Happy Holidays and see  y'all in the New Year! xx