Sunday 22 January 2017

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil~ Coffee

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a journal page I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #80. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o)

I played with  ARTplorations Bubbles- Mini stencil and a Digital Freebie from last year's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop "Latte for Two".
 I started with a tag and layered Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. I then went over the edges with the Bubbles Mini Stencil with Tea Dye Dsitress Ink for added texture. I then splattered Twinkling H20's "Cinnamon Brown" and water droplets onto the background.


I then printed the digi  twice onto watercolored paper and heat set it with my heat gun. I colored the coffee cups with Forest Green, Scarab Beetle and Iridescent Red Twinkling H2O's and cut it out once it was dry. I added Tea Dye and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks to the second Digi and cut out the frame and glued it to my tag. I then adhered the coffee cups. I finished with twine and cute "Coffee Talk" Button from Dress It Up.



Don't forget, you still have time to join in our
 January Mixed Media Challenge.

Thank you for stoppin' by :)


No comments: