Sunday 4 December 2016

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #75


Happy Sunday crafty friends! It's that time again...
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/08/stencil-sunday-august-7.html
A new challenge starts today at STAMPlorations! :o)

The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card! Just remember you must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. You have until the end of the month to play! 
So this month I played with a sentiment from STAMPlorations Trendy Christmas Trees set along with ARTplorations Stained Glass Stencil.Silver and blue is one of my favorite non-traditional Christmas tree color palette to use.

 I started with a #6Manilla Tag and applied
DecoArt Shimmering Silver Dazzling Metallic Acrylic Paint and Craftsmart Blue Sky Acrylic Paint with my fingers. After Drying, I applied White Pigement Ink over the Stained Glass stencil. I then embossed the sentiment from the Trendy Christmas Trees Set in Baby Blue embossing powder. Added some vellum die cuts and silver poinsettia flowers and finished with some Silver rope and Nuvo Drops in silver for added dimension. Voila another Christmas tag is complete. :o)



I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and play along with us this month! :o)






No comments: