Friday 14 October 2016

Joggles~ Creepy & Cute Coffins

Good morning crafty friends! I'm back to share with you some creepy cute coffins I made for 

I used the fun Halloween Stamps Joggles carries from Lisa Bloobel and Red Wooden Flag.

 I used wooden coffin's from Michael's and Top Hat, Spider #2 and  Ghost Joggles Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps. 

 How cute is that Shrinky Dink "Top Hat" Skeleton in his little coffin?

If you'd like to see my step-by-step tutorial, please check out the Joggles blog here

I sure hope I've inspired you to try the cute and creepy array of Halloween stamps that Joggles carries and the different ways you can use them!


Thanks for stopping' by, I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Never thought l'd be saying how lovely this coffin is!! but it really is gorgeous xx

Tracy Welham said...

This so very awesome!!! Creative Blessings, Tracy x