Friday 25 March 2016

Woooohooo! Joggles DT!!

Ok, I have some AMAZING news to share with y'all!

As you know I've been having a lot of fun playing with the Mixed-Media side of crafting and I still can't believe it....but I'm now on the Joggles Design Team!!

https://www.joggles.com/

Have you seen the vast assortment of Mixed Media, Stamping and Art Journaling supplies that the lovely Barbara, Owner of Joggles carries? Go on...check em out! You know you wanna! LOL!

Also, check out the amazing Joggles 2016 Art Journnal Adventure Group  on FB! So many talented and supportive gals there!

Be sure to check out the blog in Mid- April for the first DT Posts...and come back here May 6th  for my very first Joggles post!

Happy Craftin' friends!

~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

Milnie said...

Congrats with you new DT position Amy!!