Saturday 3 October 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Haunted House

Happy Saturday my Crafty friends!
Today I'm here to share with you a cute and spooky lil' card I made using the newly released stamps Haunted House, Bat & "Safest Day" from
http://www.sosuzystamps.com/
Here's my lil' card:

I started by embossing the Haunted House with black detail embossing powder onto Watercolor card. Then I masked off the "moon" and inked with distress inks- "Chipped Sapphire" & "Dusty Concord". I took off my mask and inked with "Squeezed Lemonade". I stamped only the "Halloween" portion of the "Safest Day" Sentiment, also with black archival ink.

I then inked up Bat and stamped him using Black Archival Ink. This month we are also showcasing Halloween Chipboard embellishments from Unique Laser Designs. Thank you Shilo!:o)

 These little sets will be available in Suzy's store here .

I used two little Mini Ghosts and the tombstone from Halloween Mini Shapes set. I used Gesso on them and then inked them lightly with Black Soot Distress ink. I also used a Faber Castell Fine Black Pitt Pen
to make "RIP" and some writing. 
  I also used Spectrum Noir Markers, Black Pitt Pen and White Signo Gelly Pen for my walkway up to the Haunted House

I then stamped the other portion of the "Safest Day" Sentiment inside along with Bat:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about our  "Halloween" challenge. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group

  
For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr, Pinterest and Periscope

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
hahah love the text

Anonymous said...

What a fab spooky house!! Great Halloween card Amy!