Monday 20 April 2015

MWLW New Release: Baked with Love!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This week's New Digital Release includes:
I used Baked with Love! this week- So cute and delicious!

I used CS from American Crafts and DP from "Sweet Wished" Stack from Papercraft Essentials Magazine. I used Cupcake Brads and Enamel Dots from Recollections and finished with some Ribbon. The sentiment is from Gina. K. Designs in Purple Colorbox ink. 

I colored this Baker with SN Markers and Prismacolor Pencils then die cut with Nesting Circles from Lifestyle Crafts:
 I tried my hand at some "Plaid" Baker pants. LOL. Didn't turn out too bad for my first go.

Here's the inside of my card with Pink Cat Studios Sentiment in Colorbox pink:


Be sure to check out  the other DT's ADORABLE creations using this week's New Releases:
Paola 

Martha 




Our GDT this month:
Ema  

Don't forget we have a fun PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE going on right now!  You can purchase I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH for 50% for the first 2 weeks of the challenge. You must use this image only to enter this month's challenge. If you create something (not just a colored image) with this month's image  then you will receive next month's image FREE! You have until Midnight (EST) on April 30th. :o)



Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly Cupcake freebie- here - Get it before it's gone! 




Check out the tasty make Karen made with it here!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Love this fab card! So very sweet and those brads are really yummy.

paola said...

Awesome job on the pants!!! Love them! Lurve all the pink too! Your card is super sweet (pardon the pun) :) .