Saturday 27 December 2014

Jasmine Catchin' Butterflies!

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and Friends. I wish you all the very best in 2015 as well!

Ok, so I'm here to share a card I made for the Faery Ink Design Team Call. I just adore Amanda's creations, they are so sweet and versatile!

So wish me luck!
I used Jasmine Butterfly Catcher, she's a FREEBIE on the Faery Ink Blog . You should also check out the Faery Ink shop for all the adorable 
Faery Ink design images...something for everyone and every occasion. :o)

I used CS from American Crafts and DP from Craft Smith- Charming Charlotte Collection. I cut out the image with my Circle dies from Lifestyle Crafts and finished with Exotic Butterflies from Cheery Lynn Designs. Added a black Doily from Recollections for Texture and flowers from my stash for a pop of color!

I colored the image with SN Markers, Prismacolor Pencils, Moondust Gellyroll pen and Wink of Stella on the wings. 

Now, here's why I would like to be a DT member for Faery Ink Designs. I love the assortment of adorable images that Amanda has created. It's always fun to create with images that are so versatile. You can see how much Amanda enjoys drawing and creating as is evident in her designs. :o)

Now, on to the hard part...talking about one's self...what does one really say? hehehehe. Well I have a quirky sense of humor, enjoy crafting, watching Youtube videos for new techniques and ideas, I'm a team player and enjoy crafting with people who love it as much as I do. I have participated in the Faery Ink FB Challenges. I don't know that I have a "Style" persay...as I tend to go where the image or Challenge theme "takes me". I enjoy coloring and am practicing all the time to get better. ;o) And I love trying new techniques. 

Hmmm, oh right, I've been on other Design Teams and know what the position entails. I love commenting on submissions as it's always fun to see everyone's take on themes and challenges. Plus, you can always learn something new from everyone. 
I'm currently a team leader for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges, and am delighted to be on the following design teams: Creative Knockouts (2 cards/month), Sparkles Monthly Challenges (1/month), Emerald Faeries Challenges (1/month), My Whimsical Little World (2/month)  Meljen's Designs (2/month) and Inspiration Destination Challenges (1-2/month). I'm always on time with my creations, love working with different images and artists and take pride in my creations. :o)

Thank you Amanda and the Faery Ink DT for your consideration. Please email me amyalmeida20@gmail.com if you have any questions. 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Thank you for stoppin' by and Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so fun, pretty and colourful. Loving the gorgeous butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chana Malkah said...

Fun card with vibrant colors. Your image is nicely colored! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Sandra H said...

So pretty!!

Samantha A. said...

What a great card! I love Amanda's stuff too! They're just wonderful designs!
Hugs,
Samantha xx
Designs by Sammy

Jo Ann said...

Love the bold and bright colors in your card. Thank you for for joining our challenge a couple of weeks ago at 613 Avenue Create. There still a bit of time to join our latest Challenge so, don't forget to link up your projects before the end time today...Have a wonderful New Year!

JO ANN
http://jatterbrycreations.blogspot.com