Friday 11 July 2014

Vroom Vwoom!

Good Morning!
I'm here to share with you a card I made for
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2014/07/ch-43-pick-holiday.html

I used Car 4. Of course my dad loves CARS!!! Especially Classic Cars!
So, I thought this would make a great FATHER'S DAY card!

I used CS from Bazzil and DP's from DCWV. I colored the image with SN Markers and used my Oval Dies from Creative Memories. Inked the image and distressed the edges. I finished it off with twine and a button from my stash. 

I'll just have to remember I made him this card for Next Father's Day! ;o)

I sure hope you join us for this fun challenge!


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is an awesome card! Masculine cards are so hard for me. I love the papers and the shading on your image. Just perfect!