Monday 23 June 2014

Get Your Nails Done!

Hello my crafty friends!

 I'm here to share 
a little creation with you, that I made for


I used What Girls Like Color Set and It's a Girl Thing Sentiment Set. I made little Nail Polish Holders for a Girls Night Coming up. I included nail files as well, but kept it out to take photos. 

I got the idea from The Stampin' Bunny,just changes my measurements slightly. :o)



Here's the Sentiment:

Here's the image I used:
CS and DP are both Recollections. Ribbon and Bling Strips are from my stash. 

I'd like to enter the following Challenges:
The Paper Shelter #163- Anything But A Card 

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #24- Anything Goes 

All Crafts Challenge- June\July 

613 Avenue Create Challenge #77- Anything Goes 

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Amy, this is so cute. What a fabulous little giftie! I think I have a little pattern like this somewhere. Hope I can find it. It's wonderful!

Thanks so much for all you do for Daydream Designs. You are such a blessing to the whole team, but especially to me. Love your positive spirit, and your sweet heart. Your talent always amazes me. Hugs to you Amy!

caroline said...

Great project, thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
Caroline dt