Thursday 6 March 2014

Girls Rule Sassy Pants!


Happy Thursday my friends!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our theme this week:GIRLZ RULE!!


Our amazing sponsor this week is:
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

For my card this challenge, I used "Emily Spring Blossom" from Lacy Sunshine

I had so much fun with this one! ;o)
I went with bright Spring Colors, as I'm hoping Spring is around the corner!

 CS is from American Crafts and DP's are from K & Company "Geo Floral" stack. The Sentiment (stamped is Spicy Marmalade) is from Heather Ellis Stamps. Flowers are from BBP and bling from my stash. The image was cut with Labels One from Spellbinders. 

I colored this lovely image with SN & Tombow markers and Gellyroll Marker. Used Yellow Stickles in the Orange flower centers & Sentiment corners for contrast.

I sure hope you can join us this challenge! Be sure to check out my teamies amazing creations for more inspiration!
I'd like to enter the following Challenges:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #28- Spring Colors

Sister Act Card Challenge # 46- Anything Goes 

613 Avenue Create Challenge #61- Anything Goes 

Crafty Girl Challenges #13- Anything Goes 

Aud Sentiments Challenge #101- Any sentiment for a girl 

 The Paper Shelter #148- Anything Goes

Crafting By Designs March long Challenge- Anything Goes 

  Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

15 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy this is super cute, love the image and layout. Love Alison xx

Tamie said...

Good Morning Amy! I just adore the colors you used on this cute image! Aren't they so much fun! Awesome flowers, pattern paper and design of your card.

Hugs from Millet, Alberta
Tamie DT sister

P.S. don't know if you like to enter challenges but this one would fit the one over at Lacy Sunshine it is spring colors :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Super CUTE! Love her hair and those gorgeous deep colors on the paper.

Sandra H said...

So lovely Amy is your card just loving this image too! x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image,and B.papers and gorgeous flowers-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Alycia said...

Love Lacy Sunshine images! And I love the purple hair. I never think of that. Must try it. :) Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Sister Act.
-Alycia

DIANA L. said...

WOW!!! what a fun card Amy. I love those purple eyes great job with the coloring
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Ps I am your newest follower, both in google circle and Google reader. I hope you will come follow me also.
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

~ginny said...

I'm back again for 613 Ave C Amy - don't have much to add to my other comment - still love the colors and your design is beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to share your project with us!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #61 ATG Challenge [with optional "Use Your Stash"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the hair colour gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute cards thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel

Paper Panda said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
Mandy x (LS DT)

Céline said...

Beautiful card!! Love your colours! And your colouring is fabulous!
Hugs!
DT-sis Creative Knockouts Céline

Lene said...

Your card is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Lacy Sunshine. DT Lene

Sher said...

Your image is so sweet and beautifully colored. Fantastic card!Thanks for joining us at our almost month long Anything Goes challenge at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs, Sharon/DT