Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sunflower Friends

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Wednesday...wooohooo that means I get to share a card with you for

This week I used the Bees Knees KD Kit. There is sooooo many fabulous digi's, sentiments and digi papers in this kit. It's a definite must have- especially with Spring just around the corner!

I used the sweet sunflower/bee grey & yellow honeycomb paper which I layered with a natural net ribbon.  The CS is from American Crafts and Recollections.

I printed off 4 layers and used stickles (love how it curled the edges of my petals when wet) on the top layer and microbeads in the center. I just cut an extra center and put it face down on Sookwang tape and peeled off the backing and cover it with the beads. The texture was perfect with the beads...but can I just say how they end up everywhere!! They are fast lil' guys!! ;o)

 

Here's the inside of my card with a Hero Arts sentiment as it was for a special friend, which I embossed in grey EP from Recollections!

I'm happy to say my friend loved it!

Happy Craftin' my friends, 

~hugs~
Amy

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love sunflowers and this is a gorgeous sunflower card!

Sandra H said...

Amy its gorgeous x

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Amy! Love the sparkle and you gave it such wonderful dimension. Fab paper and the 'netting' gives great texture!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy this is fantastic. Love Alison xxx