Thursday 31 October 2013

Warm Chickadee Wishes!

Happy Halloween fellow bloggers!

It's Thursday, so that mean's it's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts

Our theme is to USE BANNERS & PENNANTS. 

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs!

I had the pleasure of working with Cozy Little Chickadees from our wonderful Sponsor.

Here's my card:
CS is from Recollections and DCWV's Shimmer Stack. I used the Snowflake Mini 8 Punch from We R Memory Keepers. The EF is Snowflake's from Cuddlebug. I used shimmer tape from American Crafts and Fishtail Flags Die from My Favorite Things. The image was cut and layered using Scalloped Dies from Spellbinders. I used "WARM WINTER WISHES" from Close to My Heart stamps in silver on the flags. I finished it off with bling and snowflakes from my stash.

I colored the image with SN Markers and Gellyroll pens in Gold, Silver and Moondust.



 I'd like to enter the following Challenge:


Be sure to check out the wonder creations from my teamies for more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

~Hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

wendy said...

terrific, thanks for joining us at FTHS

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Love your little birds! Great take on the sketch too.Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS!
lyn