Friday 4 November 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Splatter Creatively!

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a lil' card I made for Two Paper Divas  using the newly released Splatters

Such a fun and versatile set!
Sigh, I love it when something so simple comes together. hehehe

I used Memento Rose Bud and Angel Pinks for the larger splatters and then went over with Ranger Cool Graphite Ink with the splatter dots. I added the sentiment from the Be Stamp set as I thought it went well with the Splatters.:o) Finished with some twine underneath and Done! lol!




and here's the inside of my card:


Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next week to see another fun make using Two Paper Divas Stamps!!


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.



















7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such an adorable card xx

Shabneez said...

What a fun stamp set Amy. Love your creation. Shabneez xxx

Tamie said...

This set is super cool and has tons of wow factor!
Hugs

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fantastic Amy, love the colours you have used here, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

This is nothing but fun, fun! Love the colors and design!

Tracy Welham said...

Outside and in it looks fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x