Friday 4 November 2016

Joggles~ Sticky Snippets Pocket Page

Good morning crafty friends! I'm back to share with you a Journal Pocket Page I made for 

The pockets I created can hold 3 small tag and 2 #8 tags. :o)




Joggles Sticky Snippets are the perfect mixed media blank canvas, accepting many types of media including paints, ink sprays, glimmer sprays, acrylic inks, glitter paste, and even light coats of gels and mediums. I had a lot of fun creating this Pocket Page journal layout and hope you enjoy it too.
 
If you'd like to see my step-by-step tutorial and more close-up photos, please check out the Joggles blog here


Thanks for stopping' by, I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 






1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

This is so awesome, the colours, the patterns and texture are great, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x